Riders - I can now confirm that we will again this season be all set up online for Mini Circuits ! - we will open the season dates hopefully a fortnight before each event -
TIME TO MAKE SURE YOUR REGISTRATION STILL WORKS or SIGN UP IF YOU NEED TO- MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY FOR THE SEASON
go to www.main-events.com and have a look around and if you didn't use last year you will need register yourself on the site to do an entry, but once done and yourself and horses in the system, you wont have to load them again..
Online Entries are going to be the method to enter this season- (This helps for better admin system for officials and less staff required in office)
IF YOU DO HAVE TO ENTER ON THE DAY - you can but you must have the correct paper work and entries filled out correctly - with all membership numbers - YOU WILL ALSO BE CHARGED A $10 admin Fee - PER EQUINE to complete this process- as still needs to be loaded into the system . So i suggest you all get yourselves sorted and registered.
If you do have any questions or get stuck please just send Heather a email at Northlandshowjumping@gmail.com - please see little note in comment below about what you will need before doing an entry -
To do an Online entry if you did not use system last year you will need to register with Main-events first - then
Before entering online, please have the following information on hand:
* ESNZ Membership Number If competing in the introductory level classes, then enter 0000 for the registration name
* ESNZ Registration Number for each horse
* if you are a community member or have a
Horse that is not registered or
membership/rego pending please use membershipp number 0000
JUMP LEVY IS TO BE PAID BY EVERY ONE
DON'T MISS the last step in online entry where you have to tick that you are 18 or older and have read the terms and conditions.
You can check your online entry in 3 ways:
1. You will get an email about 5 minutes later with a record of your entries - check the spam folder if it doesn't arrive.
2. You can see your entries in the class lists under the CLASSES tab or under COMPETITORS tab, filter for your name and you will see all classes entered.
3. From the MY MAIN-EVENTS area just under the login, you can view any online entry from the ONLINE ENTRY tab. Click on the small blue magnifying glass to the left of the show you want to see your record of entries.
Equestrian Sports - ESNZ - Policy's
Follow the links to the following